The Wittmann Wedding Company
Vendor Details for The Wittmann Wedding Company
If a wedding is like a play, make sure you have a director so you can be the star.
THE WITTMANN WEDDING COMPANY
Full Service Wedding & Event Planning
Wendy Wittmann, Owner & Wedding Planner
Telephone: (510) 407-5718
Call today for your free event consultation.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO HIRE WENDY WITTMANN:
#1 SAVE TIME
Wendy Wittmann has a lengthy list of professional vendors and creative venues, which can eliminate weeks of legwork and phone calls. She can help you plan each detail of your event efficiently with reliable resources. She can gently walk you through each stage of the planning process to ensure that every detail is tailored to your specific needs.
#2 SAVE MONEY
Wendy Wittmann will help you stay within your budget by finding vendors in your price range without compromising quality. She will negotiate with vendors to reduce costs and suggest alternative solutions. She will review contracts and setup a payment schedule to allow you to achieve the event of your dreams.
#3 ORGANIZE EVERYTHING
Wendy Wittmann is an experienced event planner that understands the intricacies of scheduling a special event that runs smoothly. Her proactive, solution-focused abilities will allow you to enjoy your day and all the days that lead up to it.
#4 HAVE A MEDIATOR
Wendy Wittmann is an experienced, unbiased third-party you can turn to for answers and advice every step of the way. Weddings bring up big life issues (money, religion, priorities, family allegiance, etc.), and having a respectful, compassionate mediator with the big picture in mind puts everyone involved at ease.
#5 RELIEVE STRESS
Wendy Wittmann will assist you in the planning. You do not have to handle the event burden alone or rely on family members or friends. With a professional in your corner, you will be free to enjoy your time as an engaged person, with the knowledge that your wedding will be beautiful, flawless and perfectly you!
Months of intricate planning are required to make your wedding exactly how you have always envisioned it to be. Below is a basic event list that is followed by The Wittmann Wedding Company for both Pre-Event Packages and the Day-Of Package. While it is impossible to list everything, as all couples and weddings are unique, it will give you an idea as to the detail of work that is required to make your day perfect and stress-free.
- Unlimited e-mails and phone calls beginning the day you contract with The Wittmann Wedding Company
- Prepare wedding budget and discuss budget limitations
- Assist you in finding the perfect location for your ceremony and reception
- Preview wedding sites/facilities for client
- Negotiate prices and packages with facility managers and vendors
- Secure wedding site and contracts
- Order Save the Date cards, thank you cards, and personal stationery
- Obtain lodging info and rates, reserve block hotel rooms
- Prepare fixed but flexible wedding day schedule
- Refer vendors and set appointments
- Request/Review all contracts
- Arrange tasting with prospective caterers/cake bakers
- Arrange musician/DJ viewings for ceremony and reception music
- Review guest list/s for proper address etiquette
- Prepare desired invitation wording (traditional, modern, etc.) for stationers
- Order invitations, seating cards, menu, etc.
- Proofread stationer samples
- Negotiate group room blocks for you and your guests, at conveniently located hotels
- Arrange for envelopes, seating cards, table tents to be calligraphed
- Aid in wedding décor selection, linens for wedding
- Prepare wedding décor plan and pricing
- Order all décor items, linens for wedding
- Prepare ceremony/reception diagrams and discuss event flow
- Review seating charts and address guests with special needs
- Check all seating lists to ensure correct counts and proper arrangement
- Meet with florist and client
- Coordinate transportation and/or parking logistics
- Prepare the order for favors, accessories, bridal party, and parents gifts
- Provide professional vendor referrals
- Advise on selection of music for wedding day
- Assist with marriage license information
- Prepare all set-up/timing info for hotel or wedding site personnel
- Maintain accounting for all wedding expenses
- Complete final balance calendar for all expenses
- Plan prelude/processional/recessional and VIP seating
- Instruct ushers on VIP seating and timing
- Prepare all bridal party instructions
- Review toasts and toasting etiquette with MC/Best Man/Father of the Bride
- Review final ceremony with clients and clergy/officiant
- Orchestrate wedding rehearsal
- Provide ongoing sounding board services
WEDDING DAY-OF RESPONSIBILITES:
- Separately wake Bride and Groom, and update them as to any overnight changes
- Provide extra copies of wedding day schedule, maps, and directions for wedding party use
- Greet and direct vendors, overseeing deliveries and decoration placement
- Coordinate with photographer/s and videographer/s, answer questions as needed
- Check entire set-up of ceremony site
- Verify chuppah stability
- Set up unity candles, sand ceremony, elements for communion
- Set up guest book table or sign-in table
- Arrange for gift table and gift delivery person after ceremony
- Confirm wedding guest group transportation and location
- Distribute and attach all bridal party flowers
- Confirm possession of rings prior to ceremony
- Set up marriage license signing area/Ketubah signing room
- Update officiant/s (pastor, rabbi, or cantor) as to any changes in ceremony
- Review music, coordinate changes, cue prelude music
- Check sound system for officiant/s and musicians
- Complete final check, VIP chairs, spacing, special needs areas, and flowers
- Assist in the seating of wedding guests and VIPs and the distribution of wedding programs
- Gently remind ushers as to cell phone/flash photography ban, as needed
- Cue musicians to beginning of processional
- Send perfectly spaced wedding participants to ceremony area
- Charm/bribe small wedding party children for the utmost corporation
- Close off main entrances to ceremony area
- Discreetly assist latecomers
- Direct guests to cocktail/reception area after ceremony
- Gather wedding party for photographs at ceremony area
- Assist/arrange the transportation of special needs persons
- Transfer guest book table or sign-in table items to reception
- Arrange for gifts to be moved from ceremony location
- Collect all personal and ceremony items for safekeeping
- Check cocktail and/or reception area for correct set-up (table numbers, sizes, linen colors, etc.)
- Do a walk-through with Banquet Captain or Catering Manager; note any changes in facility, photograph/document any previous damage to facility
- Review placement of bridal table/s and VIP tables
- Arrange special wedding china sets for bride and groom, if desired
- Check bridal table and cake table for all required items
- Oversee transfer of flowers from ceremony to reception and placement, if desired
- Set up guest book table or sign-in table items to cocktail area/reception
- Place all items at reception (cake topper, knife and server set, toasting glasses, table tents, place cards, menu cards, etc.)
- Check for correct placement of table tents/numbers with original floor plan
- Check with crew supervisor to complete final chair count
- Review wedding schedule re: food service with Banquet Captain or Catering Manager
- Confirm number and locations of childrens meals
- Review wedding schedule re: music with band emcee/DJ
- Oversee food and drink service at cocktail location, request replenishment as necessary
- Direct all guests from cocktail location to reception, answer questions as needed
- Assist with special needs guests and children
- Line up bridal party for announcements
- Attend to the wants and desires of the Bride and Groom
- Maintain wedding schedule/food timeline for event throughout reception
- Cue best man/DJ to begin toasts
- Cue bride and groom, parents, and wedding party members throughout the reception
- Cue special slideshow or entertainment
- Cue special dances and dance order
- Confirm getaway transportation and current location, update photographer/s and videographer
- Assist bride and groom to their getaway transportation; deliver champagne and wedding cake to driver; say good-bye
- Arrange wedding favors for guests
- Distribute floral arrangements to ladies, if desired
- Pack up all miscellaneous personal items and deliver to designated person/s
- Assist any inebriated guest/s with locating transportation
- Handle final payments with vendors, including gratuities at the end of the evening
- Arrange for leftover food to be delivered to a shelter, if desired
- Do final walk-through with Banquet Captain or Catering Manager
- Call it a night!
For happy, stress-free clients,
The Wittmann Wedding Company
is proud to offer the following packages:
COMPLETE EVENT PRODUCTION -
Complete coordination with Bride, Groom, and/or Mother of the Bride. Every detail from the location contracts to the receiving line to the honeymoon transportation is planned perfectly. Planner will attend all major vendor meetings, review contracts, prepare budget, consult with couple for personalized ceremony, orchestrate bridal party and out-of-town guests, and direct wedding rehearsal and Wedding Day. The planner is always the first one into the facilities and the last one out. Full use of the Bridal Kit for any and all wedding day emergencies. Wedding planner to work with groom in limited capacity re: honeymoon, honeymoon night, and arrange for romantic touches desired. Mens formalwear consultation. Full use of wedding book library and music collection. Bi-weekly updates for the Bride. Price includes everything a bride will need to have a perfect, flawless wedding.
THE HALF & HALF -
Team coordination with the Bride, Groom, and/or Mother of the Bride. Wedding planner will attend major vendor meetings, review main contracts, consult with couple for personalized ceremony; orchestrate bridal party, and The Wedding Day. Bridal gown/garment visual, posture, and walking consultation as well. Wedding Planner to work with groom in limited capacity re: honeymoon, honeymoon night, and romantic touches needed. Mens formalwear consultation. Weekly updates for the Bride. Full use of wedding book library, music collection, and Bridal Kit.
THE WEDDING MONTH -
31 days before The Wedding Day we work on every event detail large, small, and everything between! Bride will do most of the legwork and in doing so, save money. Wedding Planner to work her magic with schedules, wedding party, logistics, seating plans/charts, out-of-town guests, tricky emotional situations, etiquette advice and counseling, and relaxation exercises and tips for the Bride-to-be. The Wedding Month package works because the Bride/Planner relationship begins close enough to The Wedding Day to deal with concrete plans, but allows enough time to change and modify plans, schedule, and contracts as well.
THE BIG DAY -
The most important day of your life! One face-to-face meeting to go over wedding details, (i.e. design & décor, vendor duties, time-line of activities, vendor negotiations, etc.) Consultant will insure you have the wedding of your dreams by directing the wedding party and vendors alike. Full wedding day timeline prepared. The closest thing a bride and groom can have to a wedding day insurance policy.
A LA CARTE MENU -
- Assist in the planning of additional events (Prices vary):
o Engagement Party
o Bachelorette Weekend
o Bridal Showers
o Bridesmaid Tea or Luncheon
o Rehearsal Dinner
o Post Wedding Brunch
- Create a personal ceremony (traditional, modern, ethnic, family vows, candle/sand ceremony, special music/readings)
- Provide creative gift baskets for guests
- Plan and book Bay Area activities for out-of-town guests
- Create a customized wedding website on www.weddingchannel.com
- Contract a certified professional nurse, baby sitter, or dog sitter
- Additional meetings
- Additional contract negotiations ( 30% of final amount saved)
- Decorate wedding and reception areas as per client instructions and desires
THE WITTMANN WEDDING COMPANY
Full Service Wedding & Event Coordination
A BRIDE NEEDS TO BE THE STAR, NOT THE DIRECTOR!
Among other cities, The Wittmann Wedding Company may serve the following areas in CA:
The Wittmann Wedding Company is listed under the categories of Coordinators & Event Planners: Wedding Coordinators, Party & Special Event Planners, Wedding Planner
Related search phrases:
San Francisco California Fund Raiser
San Francisco California Retirement Party
San Francisco California Sporting Event
San Francisco California Bachelor/Bachelorette
San Francisco California College Events
San Francisco California School Event
San Francisco California Reunion
San Francisco California Private Party
San Francisco California Corporate/Company
San Francisco California Anniversary
San Francisco California Birthday
San Francisco California Wedding
San Francisco California Coordinators & Event Planners
Accommodations, Audio & Video Equipment, Bakeries, Balloons, Beauty & Make-up, Belly Dancers, Bridal Gowns & Accessories, Bridal Shows, Calligraphy, Caricature, Carnival Games, Casino Party, Catering & Food/Beverage, Celebrity Impersonator's, Centerpieces, Clowns, Comedians, Coordinators & Event Planners, Corporate & Special Events, Costumes, Creative Writing, Dancers, Decorations, Dove Release, Entertainment (Special), Face Painting, Favors, Fireworks, Fitness / Personal Training, Florists & Flowers, Formal Wear, Game Shows, Gifts, Horse Carriages, Hypnotists, Inflatables & Moonbounce, Invitations & Printing, Jewelry, Karaoke, Lasers, Linens, Live Animals, Live Bands, Locations / Venue, Magicians, Makeup Artists, Mime, Mind Readers, Models and Actors, Musicians, Novelty, Officiants, Party events & Wedding Supplies, Photo Booth, Photography, Psychic, Real Estate, Rentals, Security Services, Singers, Special ADULT Vendors, Stationery products, Talent Agency, Theme Parties, Trade Show Attractions, Transportation, Travel, Valet, Ventriloquists, Videography, Wait Staff, Wedding Planners, Disc Jockey
Looking for Coordinators & Event Planners?
Planning a party? Simply fill in a few details and the professionals you need will contact you directly.
|Are you a vendor? Add your listing to our PartyPlannerUSA Directory and start a party planning business
Anniversary, Bachelor/Bachelorette, Bar/ Bat Mitzvahs, Birthday, Bridal Shower, Casino Party, Children's Party, College Events, Corporate Entertainment, Ethnic Events, Fundraiser, Graduation Party, High Schools, Picnic/Luncheon/BBQ's, Pool Party, Private Party, Retirement Party, Reunion, School Event, Senior Events, Sporting Event, Wedding
PartyPlannerUSA.com is the newest directory to hit the internet. We make it easy for you to plan your next party or event. We are confident that our research will help you find that perfect vendor.
Begin by following these several steps:
1. Visit www.partyplannerusa.com
2. search for the specific vendor or party type you are looking for.
3. Once you get the list of vendors, it is time to do your research.
4. before you get into any contracts, you should read the fine print. Since many companies require a deposit, be careful and do your research.
Do you know? The words "Coordinators & Event Planners" have also other spellings. Some of these names are listed below: wedding planners, coodinators & event planners, coordinators & event planners, party & special event planners., wedding coordinators, party planners…...